|The Last One for Mom|
|Season 4, Episode 20|
|Air date||April 26, 2016|
|Written by|| Matt Olmstead|
|Directed by||Fred Berner|
"I Will Be Walking"
"Kind of a Crazy Idea"
The Last One For Mom is the twentieth episode of the fourth season and the 89th overall episode of Chicago Fire.
Detective Holloway is shot and killed on the way to a hearing, leaving Severide in a very difficult position as he was the one watching her son. Casey receives a bribe in the mail but handing it into the police leads to him facing the Board of Ethics. Otis doesn't want to know his diagnosis.
- Taylor Kinney as Kelly Severide
- Jesse Spencer as Matthew Casey
- Monica Raymund as Gabriela Dawson
- David Eigenberg as Christopher Herrmann
- Yuri Sardarov as Brian "Otis" Zvonecek
- Eamonn Walker as Chief Boden
- Christian Stolte as Randy "Mouch" McHolland
- Joe Minoso as Joe Cruz
- Kara Killmer as Sylvie Brett
- Steven R. McQueen as Jimmy Borelli