Engine Company 51 is the primary firefighting apparatus assigned Firehouse 51. It is a pumper and carries water and a compliment of hoses and other equipment used in fire suppression.
Engine 51 is a 1995 Spartan Metro Star / Luverne pumper with a 1500 US gpm pump and a 500 US gallon water tank. It bears the traditional black-over-red color scheme of the Chicago Fire Department.
- Officer - Lieutenant Christopher Herrmann
- Firefighter - Darren Ritter
- Engineer/Driver - Doherty
- Firefighter - Clarence
- Firefighter - Kaufman
- Firefighter - Jesse
Past Members Edit
- Lt. Spellman - Transferred because he was feeding information about 51 to Gail McLeod.
- FF Barnes - Transferred out by Lt Hermann due to insubordination.
Past Trucks Edit
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found