Engine Company 51 is the primary firefighting apparatus assigned to Firehouse 51. It is a pumper and carries water and a compliment of hoses and other equipment used in fire suppression.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Engine 51 is a 1995 Spartan Metro Star / Luverne pumper with a 1500 US gpm pump and a 500 US gallon water tank. It bears the traditional black-over-red color scheme of the Chicago Fire Department.
Current Members[edit | edit source]
- Officer - Lt. Christopher Herrmann
- Engineer - Mike Doherty
- Firefighter - Clarence Norwood
- Firefighter - Kaufman
- Firefighter - Jesse
- Firefighter Candidate - Darren Ritter
Past Members[edit | edit source]
- Lt. Spellman - Transferred because he was feeding information about 51 to Gail McLeod.
- Lt. Didrikson - Retired in episode "Thirty Percent Sleight of Hand".
- FF Barnes - Transferred out by Lt. Hermann due to insubordination.